Music Calendar

Friday, September 18, 2009

Music News and Art Not So News

I've been so busy with teaching guitar and working on new material to play at engagements that I failed to take the time to work on an art project for the fair this year. Maybe I'll be better organized next year. On a better note though, I should be playing new venues soon on solo guitar. I'll be adding any new dates to the calendar so keep watching. I have some upscale restaurants in the Raleigh area, Durham, and Chapel Hill that I will be contacting next week. I also plan to get back out to Washington, N.C. soon to work on a project with a couple of friends. Guitar, Acoustic Bass, and Mandolin. We hope to get into some restaurants on the coast. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jimmy%20Collins
Quantcast