Music Calendar

Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 12, 2009

I really enjoyed the classic rock gig in Little Washington. I'm going back up there this weekend for another at the same club, The Nitecap. It's fun playing those old tunes and getting together with old friends, but classic rock is not really what I'm into these days. I guess it's true that you slow down a lot as you get older. I prefer jazz, blues, or easy listening restaurant gigs in my later years.

My daughters and I might be playing in Hartsville, S.C. in May. That's my hometown and when I was there last month I spoke with the manager at the Midnight Rooster coffee house about setting up a gig there. Haven't gotten back with him yet but as soon as I get it together I'll let everyone know.

Not much to talk about in the art world. I'm still trying to get my studio off the ground. I haven't been able to spend as much time creating artwork as I would like. If you want to view some samples visit myspace.com/jlcollinsart or mosaicglobe.com/jlcollinsart.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jimmy%20Collins
Quantcast